And How!

Monday, August 1, 2011

Puppy Born, Not mine though. Sadface. But Moving On.

So, I know I've been ranting and raving about an arrival of my very own Cavalier. Unfortunately, Kylee only gave birth to one tri-colour puppy and as I am 3rd on the breeder's list I will not likely get him.

There is an off-chance that the other two people are looking for a pup of a specific colour and coat and may not want the little lucky mongrel but since there are two people who have to say no I'm not placing my bets on it.

I'm sad but I'm moving on. I'm trying to find a breeder I'm satisfied with. I prefer not to ship a lone puppy on a plane if I don't have to. I'm checking in with one breeder in Paradise. But as they didn't reply back to me the last time I'm at a little bit of a loss.

I'm also reconsidering a greyhound rescue. I fell in love with them so long ago I don't even remember when it was. I know that they are my choice #2 for dogs and so perhaps if I can't find my very own Cav then I can help rescue a track dog.


No comments:

Post a Comment