And How!

Monday, August 22, 2011

Trials and Tribs

It's been awhile since updating. I'm still actively seeking dog ownership. The problems that have arisen now were quite unexpected. My landlords are now living home permanently and are now saying they do not want to allow any animals in their apartment at all. I haven't pushed it about asking again since they seem to be a bit picky. The options that result is that I tell them I'm going to look for another place and threaten the loss of a good tenant which might change their mind but as I have no idea what is going to happen this fall in terms of my employment I'm not ready to make these kinds of harsh judgements.

I'd really like to live elsewhere that would be open to pets but the other option, if I find a new place, that opens up is the possibility of rescuing a grey as opposed to the Cavalier (which I would have to wait a year anyway). So who knows. Play it by ear I suppose.

If anyone might know where I can live that's affordable then please let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment