And How!

Monday, June 20, 2011

News from the Brood

So over the weekend I got an update about the future puppies. I emailed Cherie about how the progress is going and I got some information back from her:

Hi Melissa,

The weather is awful isn't it...hope it's not a sign of the summer.

Kylee and the rest of the clan are doing great. We just had a puppy come back to stay with us for 10 days while their family goes on vacation.

Kylee is showing signs of being pregnant already. Looks to be anyway. I'm pretty confident that she is. Over the next week or two I will certainly know for sure. We are always excited with the anticipation of a new litter, ie. how many she'll have, what they'll look like, etc.

Anyway, I will certainly let you know how things progress.
Take care,

Cherie

This is eventful news. That means Kiely is most likely pregnant with my puppy. Soon they will be born. It's about a month away from the due date so it should be relatively fast. Then I'll have 2 months of waiting before I bring him/her home. But the good thing is that I'll get to visit and see the little one while I'm waiting those 8 weeks.

It's been a very difficult week so this news was welcome. I'm wishing my friend Hannah were here so that I could bitch freely for about an hour and she would tell me all of the lies that I need to hear before I commit to the reality of it all and go back to dealing with life. I haven't heard from her in a few weeks so perhaps it'd be useful to message her.


1 comment:

  1. Pfft, as if I tell lies. You just need me there to talk sense into you, all the truths you don't realise yourself. I'll try to be less occupied though, so you stay sane and happy in these exciting times.

    ReplyDelete