And How!

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Finalizing my place on the Puppy Waitlist.

So I've made a permanent decision for the pup's arrival. I will be getting the dog late this summer. I opted for the second litter in the end. It's a better decision for me which means it's a better decision for the dog in the long run. Things are a bit heavy for me right now so the second litter means 63+ 8 weeks extra time for me outside of the actual conception.

I've decided that I like Rubies and Blenheims. As for sex I am happy with either but I'd perfer a male.

Below I've copied an email I sent to the breeder regarding me on the waitlist.
Hi Cherie,

Thank you for opening up your home and thanks to you and your family for being so helpful. It's easy to see how much you love your dogs and how great of a breeder you are. If you don't mind I'd like you to put me down on your list for the pups late this summer. It will be better for me to have time to prepare everything and since that was my original plan date I think I'd rather stick with it (Even though I love the pups you have now). I don't know what you'll need from me if anything right now. I'd love to hear about the progress and such (How Keily is doing etc.) I also think I'm partial to Rubies and Blenheim. As for sex, I am not particular though males are generally what I've owned in the past. I'm sure the girls will be excited to know that I'll be back.

Take care,

Melissa

I'll keep posting when I hear back from her. It'll be nice once she confirms the deal. It looks as though Hannah and I will be getting our dogs in the same time frame. It'll be wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment